TAUGHT BY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED INSTRUCTOR
& LOVED BY THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS.
Best 100 Marketing Minds of India
Ajeesh is Senior Marketer who has built high-performance teams to drive revenues for new and re-positioned brands across the B2B / B2C segments. He has a blend of the right and the left brain, creative genius, occasionally crazier and yet adamantly saner than the average person.
An educational evangelist and a brand champion he loves studying competitive landscapes and designing product vision and global market strategies.
Who should take this Course?
- Business Function Heads
- Business Owners
- CXOs in organizations
- Marketing Heads: VP Marketing, Director Marketing
- Anyone looking to set up digital marketing processes and teams
As mentioned by
Course Key Features
This workshop emphasizes the importance of traditional versus digital marketing concepts, the mar-tech landscape, and the entire customer journey from identification, acquisition to expansion, measurement, Real time engagement and customer experience. This programme is suitable for all business function heads and business owners looking to set up the best processes within their marketing teams.
In our fully integrated marketing workshop you will learn how to:
Plan and Automate
- Strong Fundamentals Focussed on fundamentals to set a strong foundation of the course.
- Video Training Course is taught via videos and screencasts
- Planned Curriculum Built by experienced faculty, it is a time bound course
- Task Oriented Focus on overall learning experience, this course is task based.
- Event based Various events are organised in the course for an overall learning experience.
- Learning Exposure This is not just a course but an overall learning experience.
- Test Exercises Advanced level exercises are built in the course.
- Overall Learning This is not just a course but an overall learning experience.
- Advanced Exercises Advanced level exercises are built in the course.
- One to One interaction Student Instructor one to one interaction in the course.
- Live Experiments Students are exposed to live experimentation and learning from practicals.
- Focus on Details Course specialises in focussing on minute details in the subject.
- Experiential Learning Focus on overall learning experience, this course is task based.
- Student Focussed Built by experienced faculty, it is a time bound course
Why you'll love us ?
Professionals trained so far
5 star ratings
Free Guidance and Support
This course covers all the aspects of Traditional and Digital Marketing . From basic fundamental training to expert level tutorials with hands on practicals on real-time marketing automation tools!
- Defining Traditional Versus Digital Marketing
- Digital marketing concepts
Fundamentals of WordPress and CMS
- Installing WordPress
- WordPress Dashboard Walkthrough
- How to Make Posts and Pages
- How To Install a Theme
- How To Customize The WordPress Theme and Create a Personal E-mail
- How to Create a Menu
- Driving traffic on your website and lead generation
- Step by step walk through on how to set up a Google AdWords Search and Display advertising campaign
- Learn how to manage AdWords campaigns in-house or outsource to an external vendor
- Reveal what digital marketing agencies don’t want you to know
- Digital advertising strategies that actually work and help you achieve your KPIs
- Techniques to Measure, Analyse, and Optimize your campaigns based on insights from industry experts (Google’s study guide won’t even teach you this)
- Learn how to create A/B split test campaigns with Mail Chimp
- Create highly optimized and high quality email marketing campaigns in Mail Chimp
- Understand and navigate the Mail Chimp platform with ease
- Set up Mail Chimp email lists
- Create opt in and signup forms on Mail Chimp
- Build hyper-segmented email lists
- Build squeeze pages that capture emails at a high rate
- Create email content that gets opened and converts
- Understand key metrics while A/B split testing and analysing email marketing data
- Learn how to market and profit from your growing email list
- Setting up your Google Analytics
- Step by step walk through
- Attribution Modelling – Optimize marketing budgets and conversion goal paths based on the weightage of the sources that attributed to conversion
- Cohort Analysis – Convert Data into dollars by analysing customer groups across a variety of common attributes and create engagements specific to cohorts
- Transaction Analysis – Convert visits into conversions by analysing product sales potential and create engagements specific to product groups.
- Product Analysis – Identify the strong and weak products and enable engagement through offers, coupons to audience at a one to one level
- Measure and fine tune conversion goal paths – Measure and fine-tune your goals with reverse goal path Analysis based on last URL. Engage your customers if they are deviating from the goal path.
- Page Analysis and Heat Maps – Identify the page performance to enable optimization
- Measure your content for effectiveness – The content marketer can perform split tests or multi variate tests using simple embed widgets
- Sentiment Analysis – Identify the social sentiment of your brand or events across social media. Identify the key influences and trending
Principles of SEO / SEM
- SEO Tools
- Keyword Research
- On Page Optimisation
- Off Page Optimisation
- SEO for your business
Access to the user community for social learning.
Case studies of successful campaigns
- 16 hours of Hands on – On the Job Training (Optional) Additional Rs 10,000 applicable on the course fee.
- Certificate of Completion from Servosell Inc., USA.
- Opportunity to get Certified from Industry Leading Organisations basis assessment
- Placement Assistance
To Book your seat: please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reach out to Ajeesh: +91 9980857772